View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Liza S. will become famous soon enoughLiza S. will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Liza:
crayon it's a strange thing...
You mean, it imparts a certain texture and style to the drawing, but at the same time takes away the ability to draw fine lines and details! Thats why, I guess you have to turn to photoshop. Did I guess correctly? BTW, you are a fine artist.

Your statement is truthful and funny. One line says a lot of things.
So, you have a daughter? Good for you.

Agurlishboy:
I have seen your drawings (that girl's hairstyle) earlier. Its great! But I think you need to work a little on your avatar. The face "patch" seems too hard. Its just my humble suggestion.
Thank you, Sesame, and Happy New Year).
You've guessed correctly about crayon and photoshop, it's easy to put the drawing in a wrong way with one uncorrect movement of hand and impossible to repair with eraser).
Concerning daughter, yes, I'm stepfather; offline I'm not a bugger but burher, and I hope I'll be a father soon). I suppose that soon I will not have enough time to draw. Daughter is 10 years old, of course she doesn't know anything about this side of my art.

My avatar is my real photo, I can't do anymore with my face, it was one of the best sessions))). I took part in russian TV/CD community some years ago, and I've got a plenty of snapshots like that. Now I'm off, I feel more freedom and pleasure in art.
Braceletes is my main fetish. I can loose my mind seeing a girl with steel or silver bracelets on her hands... Does anybody have the same fetish? Have you ever lost your mind watching a girl in handcuffs? Or with her hands tighten with a leather belt... Or wearing stylish clockwatches... Do you know where it comes from? Have you ever smell the rain, the humidity in the air? (c)