View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Fanfic Advice?

I’ve been working on a new story involving one of my favorite “Divas.” Pretty standard storyline. We meet. Hit it off. Go on a date. And have sex. Of course it just so happens that she has a “secret” she has been hiding from her fans. Which makes her all the more attractive to me and we end up falling in love (wow, didn’t see that coming… ).

My “friend” of course is portrayed in a very positive light and the story is more romantic than “explicit.” The sex is very gentle and loving.

What I’m not sure about is whether of not to use her “real” name and actual details. Including her band, where she’s from, her hair color, etc. I am not that familiar with “fanfiction.” To me, writing a fantasy story about “Edward” from Twilight is different from say writing about Robert Pattinson.

However, changing the details makes it a completely different story and I might as well write another sex adventure about Kirsten, or Bobbi, or Cindy, or some other gorgeous transwoman I happen to meet at the gym.

I have tried changing her name to stuff like “Holly Wilson.” But that to me seems dumb. And it reads poorly too. If I throw in details about her orange hair, singing talent, being much shorter than me, from Tennessee, etc. it’s pretty obvious (hell I could call her “Margaret Thatcher”) and you would still know who it was.

I could also make her tall and blonde. Singing in a metal band from Detroit. But then it would be a different story about a different person. And to me, meaningless. Although that idea does have possibilities...

Just wondering if there are others who have any experience with “Fanfiction.” Don’t want to post something that would get myself or TLB in legal trouble, or make my #1 celeb crush mad at me .

Yes, doing some initial research, I have seen “fanfic” about her and her band members, as well as other real celebrities using their actual names. Some of it quite explicit. So I know it’s been done.

Any advice would be genuinely appreciated. Thanks.

Andy

Last edited by a9127; 04-14-2018 at 02:37 PM.