View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud ofBoner has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=a9127;266124]Found this on Pinterest. “Batman” was on TV long before I was born but I used to watch it in reruns. I often credit that show and “Wonder Woman” for starting my interest in bondage.

This picture seems more gay than trans but looking back, I realized that as a kid I used to get a hardon whenever a girl or “Robin” was tied up but not “Batman.” And of course I always had a crush on “Catwoman.” Would probably let her tie me up… Interesting.

I remember watching Batman reruns as a kid and getting turned on a lot by that show. Robin never did anything for me (that was hot fantasy though!) but I liked that every villain had a beautiful woman as a sidekick and I just loved Yvonne Craig as Batgirl. There was Catwoman of course

The episodes that really blew my mind though were the ones with Carolyn Jones as Marsha Queen of Diamonds I remember watching those shows as a kid hard as a rock and not knowing what to do with my erection!