View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by meja View Post
While I do feel everyone has a right to express their opinion about what they like or dislike, I am a bit shocked to encounter yours. I'm sorry but orchiectomy is part of the process of transition for many transgendered women. There is nothing perverse in it. Even though I will probably never have the full surgery, I would still consider it a huge improvement to be rid of my testicles. If some people find that erotic that's fine, and if others don't, that is also fine.
That's not what I'm commenting on, not SRS per se - I'm reacting to a castraction fetish that I find out-of-place here. I could get into a long discussion as to why I feel that.

Furthermore, I'm of the firm belief that SRS (to what ever extend ppl want it) is a very personal matter based on how you view your body in relation to your gender identification. Some trans*women (and men) feel it to be a necessity, others do not.

Personally, I think that we're all too fixated on genitalia as a gender identifier, but that, obviously, is my personal view, and I'm sure you have a very different view. So be it!

H