View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

One thing that is very hard to find is information on how to maintain erection on HRT. The reason? Because hormones and dosage are tailored to the individual. HRT can also be dangerous, and mixing your dosage up randomly can increase your risk for blood clots or liver and kidney damage.

What I normally hear are gals who take their meds until they start to lose sexual interest. Actually, it is the sex drive changing rather than being lost. Anyway, they will then stop taking the meds awhile and start up again.

The issue is not the estrogen, but the anti-androgens that you take to assist the estrogen in feminization. There is also so debate as to what the correct dose of Spiro (or other anti-androgens) should be for transition, since what we get often puts our testosterone levels well below the average of non-trans women our general age/build/etc.

So, talk this over with your Endo and see what they say. If your your therapist tries to push you to either NOT transition, OR to get SRS (if you don't wat it) get a new one.

Viagara also works as I have been told.