Thread: Sex?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool No bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAngela View Post
Many transwomen, at some point, want a vagina. Many transwomen eventually become post-op. Most of them don't regret it, it is what they wanted.That is fairly common with transladies. To them, it means they are a complete lady. Which what they want to be, and with surgery being what it is these days, they can feel sensation in their beautiful new vagina.
Also, it is healthier for a translady to have her testicles removed. She can quit taking anti-androgens, and take less estrogen, and still become very feminized and feminine.

I am with a wonderful handsome masculine man, who is like my husband, and I am like his beautiful feminine wife. The kind of men I am interested in would like a translady who had either her testicles removed or complete srs and have a vagina. I like handsome, masculine, hetrosexual men who like beautiful, feminine women, whether they are beautiful genetic women or beautiful transexual women.
I haven't decided yet whether to have my testicles, or ladystick and testicles removed, or leave it as is.
I am a man, as you described, "handsome, masculine, hetrosexual". But I would like a Tgirl with a soft feminine body and a cock, balls and all. You see, thats like a new third sex and its kind of special. There is no compulsion that one MUST fall into the two categories of either MAN or WOMAN. That would be taking away the right to personal sexual expression and individuality. I'm sure there are many men in this planet who love Tgirls as they are ... Best of both worlds.

Why should others have a problem if a Tgirl likes it that way. What if she likes her penis more than a vagina?