View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

oneontadude is on a distinguished road
Default Watersports personal experiences

Here's a post from my personal website. There are numerous other posts I've made there where I'm compiling my sexcapades during my life, on diaries I've kept. There are a few watersports stories, and others. I've made a study of the different pissing aspects of women and men, and I'm updating the site weekly and when I dare, I'll talk about ladyboy subjects in the Philippines and Japan. Enjoy. This is not a paysite or spam, so please don't spam the open comments. Thanks.

oneontadude aka jdflier.
athousandwomen.wordpress.com

There's something unbelieveably erotic to most men about watching a woman pee.

Whether it's up close and done by the lady to please her man, or caught casually in a parking lot, a trail, outdoor music fest, or late night bar alley, the sight, sounds, and smell of splashing urine pouring or dribbling or spraying from a spread pussy gives me a rock hard boner of the highest quality.

Even as a small child I would be aroused by the sound of a woman guests in the bathroom of our cheap crackerbox house urinating in the toilet. When I was five or six, I'd listen with my ear to the wall (my bedroom shared a wall with the bathroom, and a return air duct) when a female guest would relieve herself. Later I'd enjoy a good whackoff while listening to the golden tinkle hit the water and the bowl.

Most female urination sounds to me are 'swishy' - caused by the labia interfering with the jet from the urethra. If the lady parts the pussylips and holds them away from the peehole, it's basically just the sound of the pee striking the water, ground, whatever. Sometimes a burbling effect is achieved if the stream passes over the opening of the vagina and that opening is held in the open mode by the lady pulling up on the labial junction point. Its similiar to blowing air across Coke bottle. Either way it's Boner City when that happens. I love to hear noisy pissing women, and have been observing pissin' pussies for 30 years up close and personal. Many women love to give you a show. You just have to approach the subject gingerly and with respect. Many long term relationship companions will go out of their way to do it for you.

Depending on how the lady is seated, or reclining, some positions encourage the pee to run through the pussylips, down past the 'taint', and over the anal orifice. This sometimes causes Linda enjoyment, she has confided in me that she likes that warmth on her asshole. Sometimes if the lips are sticky from perspiration, or secretions, they will cling together. On women with generous labia (my favorite kind) the pee will swell up the lips like a balloon inflating, before it lets go with a tremendous gusher. Other times the lips stay stuck shut until the aft part of them opens, allowing a powerful jet to issue at the point where the bunghole joins the 'taint. Linda tells me when this happens that the pee will penetrate a bit up into the choochie, cover the clit and give her a cheap thrill. I've observed this phenomenon close up many times, in fact, Linda in our pee-play points it out to me after she gives me a peeshow, and while she's jacking my cock.

We will try to do a secret-yet-semi-public pee from time to time on the spur of the moment.
For instance, we'll be driving along a road, and suddenly Linda will stop the car, yell "I've got to take a piss", jump out, hide by the passenger's door , drop her panties, and give a monsterous squirt. I always run around, get my cock out, and furiously masturbate as her golden stream hits the ground, or weeds, or pavement. When we get back in the car, she sucks me off to a tremendous orgasm while I sniff out, lick, and finger her still-wet snatch and bung.

Other times she'll go to the porch, and bend over while I watch from the ground at eye-to-ass level. I take my hand and using the forefinger and middle finger, spread her cheeks an inch around her puckered and hairy anus as the pee squirts out. Her anal opening protrudes as she forces out the last few drops, and sometimes opens just a bit which turns me on tremendously.
We then rush into the house for a frantic screw as we're both so hot at that time.

We work pee play into sexscapes whenever we can.

Some of the best pee's are in the shower. Linda will drink a lot of tea, coffee or water, and then say to me "I'll bursting for a piss" and head off to the shower, where I get in with her, get on my knees, and expose my rockhard dickhead to her open labia while she gives a blast directly to the slit, shaft, head, my balls, and belly. She secretly gets off doing this, but will not admit it. If I can pee, I'll have her either bend over and I'll squirt her asshole or spray my jet directly on her clit. She then washes my cock with soap, and blows me til I"m ready to cum. She'll then lube her thumb, insert it into my waiting bunghole, and fuck it while jacking me off until I shoot my hot sticky wad into her waiting hand. In her reach-around-from-the-rear technique, she can insert the thumb, and use the remaining fingers to cup my nuts while the other hand jacks and then is used as a recepticle for my hot spew. Other times she'll suck me while using two fingers in front. Either way it's the best.

Unfortunately, she won't take cum in her mouth, but I understand why, and don't complain.

I ejaculate my most prodigous loads this way, and usually see stars as my asshole contracts rhythmically around her stroking thumb. I know she likes fucking my hole, but, again, will never admit it. I don't even have to ask anymore - she just automatically reaches around for the lube and wiggles her way into my tight orifice.