View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

underdog can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella Bacci View Post
Hi all,
I would like to know how many of you share the attraction of white and submissive shemales being fucked by black dominant men. Let see if Im the only one here that loves that contrast.
Thanks
Yes I do very much ,in fact i would not consider sex with a man other than black,I don't hate myself or anything but i just find it the hottest.I will try and keep this short, but i was always atracted to black men and later black women.So early on i went about trying to make it happen, I was lucky enough to find a black man who liked the idea as long as we kept it secret,we met regularly and in time he had me wearing nylons and a tube top during sex,he was very dom but not mean,he told me how he wanted it and i did i liked it that way,i always thought i would, he just made it clear i was right.After that ended i met another black man and again i came onto him and we had a short sexual realationship that was very hot and included him sharing me sexually with another black man,these two relationships were years apart but reasured me i really loved things that way.again years later i met a black man we became friends he is married to a white woman who doesnt like to give oral or recive anal and he loves both,so over time we watched x movies talked etc. and one night i told him i had had some experiance's and would try it with him if he wanted to sometime, of course i was dying to,he made a no promise how far things would go date and that was that,a few nights later my girlfriend was gone at work,so he came over,we watched x movies and went from there,im 5'9" about 160 lbs then long blone hair not much body hair,he is over 6' about 200lbs nice looking and a nice person. he
and i undressed and i saw his cock for the first time in real life, i had seen a picture of it before so i knew he was big.i went ahead and reached over (we were on the couch) and took his cock in my hand , i stroked it as he watched the movie, then i leaned over and sucked him,like i said he's goodlooking masculine and now i know hung 9" nicely thick and nice size balls,really perfect i think.so i sucked him sitting there, then he stood for awhile looking down at me which i like,then we did a 69 postion him on top,me sucking him using a viborator on my ass,when he was ready i got on my knees in front of him and guided his cock into me.we did it doggie style first and we faced the movie while we did it. he finished in me him on top of me my legs over his shoulders his balls in my hand,after that we got together as much as possable,He lkes it when i where nylons etc. and i like to do it for him,it makes me feel very fem, sexy, and sub,we have had a cpl of other experances with a woman where she watched me service him and she used a strapon on me while i sucked him i enjoyed that alot,she guided my head down on his cock and watched my head and mouth go up and down on his shaft,she spread my ass cheeks for him also which for me is a big turn on so i know i love the whole sub thing to women and men.He since has moved to another state for work so i am looking to find a new friend or two,I have found a black woman friend who likes strapons and wants me to service black men and women any race for her, so now were just looking fof the right people.she also likes me to dress so i think we are going to go as far as we can nylons,garters,lipstick,etc.well thats my take on the contrast i love it!
underdog