View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Goodbye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Since I did name this thread "Waiting for my dream girl" after all, I'll be serious for once.
There may be hope for this forum after all. I see that "Mrs. a9127" umm... I mean Nicole Ferri, has over 30 views in the above post alone. That's good.

Hayley has gotten more views than any other ciswoman I've posted. You ought to know that she is not only my Number 1 celebrity crush (is it that obvious? ) but she also supports LGBT rights and has been very outspoken on social issues. I also think she's one hell of a talented singer. Is incredibly beautiful, intelligent, very well spoken and doesn't put up with shit. I'm pissed that my last post of her got only one view. One fucking view! Seriously I can't say enough good about her. When I posted the video of "Airplanes" a few months ago, I remembered that one of the lines goes something like this: "What would you wish for if you had one chance?" The first thing that crossed my mind was "Yeah, but I don't know if Hayley would like living in Zionsville..."

A few people (eight as of when I'm writing this) have even viewed my post on Chloe Anderson, the volleyball player, in the "Transsexual News" thread and read the article. Her story is very inspiring. I'd think if you truly supported transwomen you would want to know more about her. And others like her. She's a real person. Beautiful, thoughtful, intelligent, courageous, and a great athlete. Personally I think she'd make an awesome girlfriend... Sigh...

I am serious about leaving TLB for good. But I'm not ready to just yet, maybe things will improve. The last few days I've felt like I'm completely wasting my time here. There are many other outlets and forums where my accomplishments, posts, and other contributions have been recognized. I'm active in lots of things around Indy including being an advisor to LGBT students. That means a lot to me. It's all in my WordPress profile. I get lots of views for my stories. That's really good. Yup, that's me. Maybe you think it's all bullshit. I've kind of suspected that was the case. Hate to break it to you but it's not.

It was nice of my friends Fran and Boner to ask me to stay (I would very much like to) but things didn't improve and my heart just isn't in it anymore.

(There was a moderator who once said that where I live "is the kind of place 'girls like that' are trying to get away from." Zionsville might not be much but here's some homes for sale, I live on W. Stonegate. We do have the only Bentley dealership around. Next to a Dairy Queen.)

Last edited by a9127; 08-22-2018 at 10:40 PM.