Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default New Girlfriend

As a “30 something” virgin. I have always found it hard to meet women. Especially since I am barely 5’6”, fat, and have a micropenis. When I was a kid I was small and weak and never allowed to play with the “big kids.” When I tried out for football in 6th grade coach told me to get the fuck out of his office.

I have been with prostitutes but even they couldn’t do much with my little “stub.” One tried her best to get me off but ended up laughing so hard I just got dressed and walked out.

Earlier this year I started going to “tranny bars” downtown. It’s really hot to see a woman with a big dick. Last week one of the dancers took me home with her (I can’t afford a car) after she said I was cute. When we got back to her place we both got drunk and started fooling around. Soon she had her cock out. It must have been at least 12”! I got down on my knees and started sucking. At first, I was kind of embarrassed. I had never sucked a cock before. But she said “You're doing great baby.” Just before she came, she stopped, turned me around and fucked me in the ass. It hurt at first but she was very gentle and soon I was rubbing my tiny cock. Pretty soon we both came.

Afterwards she showed me her wardrobe and told me I’d never be able to fuck a woman “with that little thing” but I could make a great “sissy slave” if I lost some weight. So she started taking me to the gym with her. She’s a personal trainer. Soon I was able to fit into some of her outfits. We spend the weekends together at her place where she lets me dress up like a slut then service her. Sometimes she ties me up, uses the whip on my ass, and makes me call her “mistress” as she fucks me. Only after she comes does she let me rub my little “clit” to orgasm.

Last edited by a9127; 07-17-2018 at 07:37 PM.