Thread: Intolerance
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default Intolerance

My family-life has been a permanent fight against intolerance and prejudices. My father is an ultra-catholic who reputes all the differences dangerous for the society; my mother is not so superstitious but she's equally obtuse and intolerant.
The nicest thing my mother said about my sexuality was: "It's not your fault: you're ill". She usually says i'm a pervert and a dissolute. When my father knew my love for shemales he said: "Your mother told me something terrible" ( that's the most idiot sentence i've ever heard). At the moment i've broken all my relationships with my father and i'm looking for a permanent job what allows me to abandone definitivelly the house of my mother ( perhaps i'm very close to find one ). Some parents are a disgrace. They can't understand that the love for a ladyboy can be so strong, tender and wonderful as the love for a girl. In my love for Luiza they see only illness and perversion. I find very hard to understand their attitude. During their marriage they were always unfaithful, till they got divorced, whereas i (the "depraved" son) love my girlfriend with all my love and will never cheat on her. This fact is paradoxical ...
I hope your family is a bit more open-minded ( and less idiot) as mine

Last edited by eliogabalo; 10-17-2007 at 03:04 AM.