Thread: Fisting...
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

locco86 will become famous soon enoughlocco86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman View Post
Fisting when done right does not hurt. It feels like getting a giant stiff cock in your ass. The key word here is LUBE and TIME. If someone tries to ram it home immediately, they obviously have no idea what the fuck they are doing and you should kick the shit out of them for being stupid. The proper way of fisting is to LISTEN TO YOUR PARTNER, have partner get enema(makes it easier to gain entry without stinky poo in the way) and

1) GENEROUSLY lube up asshole AND fingers
2) Slowly probe ass with 1 or 2 fingers
3) Apply lube consistently as anus and dry skin will strip it away
4) Continue probing ass with 1-2 fingers for 10-30 minutes(The asshole will relax between this time giving less resistance)
5) Graduate to 3rd finger(Don't have them side by side! Group your fingers together!) Do this for 5-15 mins.
6) Continue lubing and probing till asshole can fit fourth finger(Middle and ring finger should be side by side with pinky and pointer in front of them and touching tips. Thumb should be in the middle.) for 5-15 mins.
7) Hand should resemble a Soviet RPG rocket(sortof)
8) Lube and gently press your extended and rounded hand GENTLY into partners butt.(Everything from the forearm forward should be GENEROUSLY LUBED! LISTEN TO YOUR PARTNER!!!)

Now the butthole(even when lubed) is still tight. As you progress through the steps your hand may cramp up. If this happens, pull out and relax your hand.

I have been fisted and all it feels like is a giant cock. If done right, there should be no pain, just the pleasure of having your ass streched open by something BIG!
i agree, communication is essential. i have been using a beer bottle and it feels awesome! haven't told my Ggirlfriend that we should enter fisting in our sex time. she is kind a traditional abou sex, it took me 1 year to convine her to lick her vagina and suck my cock