View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Tattooed guy leads me by the arm to a bathroom further down the hallway, without even getting dressed first. I use this chance to take a look around the building's interior, noting a few other doors along the same hallway, all closed. I turn my head and see a larger room, like a living room with a table in the center and some chairs, as well as a door next to a window with bars. Most likely the main entrance, I think to myself, but the way the table and chairs are set up indicates that is where the kidnappers will be hanging out when not watching us.

A door at the end of the hallway is pushed open and Tattooed guy shoves me inside. It is a small bathroom with a shower and a toilet. A tattered towel hangs on the wall. I turn the water on, then jump at how cold it is.

"Aw, is it too cold for Princess?" Tattooed guy laughs.

I mutter under my breath, "Asshole." Stepping under the shower, I let the water wash away the sweat and any pre-cum that might have leaked out earlier. He watches with a smile on his face, which makes me constantly look over my shoulder at him to see if he is still standing at the doorway. After I am done, he tosses the towel to me and I wipe myself, noticing as I am doing so that his cock is still hard. From watching me shower, I bet.

He grabs my arm again and takes me down the same hallway back into room where Ila is. Shorty is still there keeping an eye on Ila, but the woman and burly guy are gone. Tattoos releases my arm. With an angry glare, I walk Ila's side, but we are only together for a second before Shorty yanks him away from me, saying, "Your boyfriend needs to shower too. He just got a really good workout from us. Isn't that right, boyfriend?"

"I'll watch Princess until the boss gets back." Tattooed guy says. I sit down on the mattress, my eyes on Ila as he is taken out of the room. Thoughts of escaping race through my mind, none of them giving me a good idea of how to escape. The windows are all blocked and there appears to be only one door which the kidnappers will probably be guarding. Unless the building has another exit somewhere...