View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

I do know a thing or two about Asian trans-women... and though it by many (not just trans-girls) is considered quite natural that the "rich Westerner" picks up the bill, then it's not so always. Far from.

However, do consider the cultural differences. Southeast Asia is still rather traditional in its views on who makes the money. Female emancipation is on its way up but nowhere nearly as far as in the West. So for many women it is still a goal in itself to find a man who can actually support her (and sometimes her family too).

And there's nothing wrong about that.

However, ofcourse you also find scammers deliberately trying to trick money out of people.

Where your chat friend fits in I obviously don't know, but I can personally and from my honest heart GUARANTEE you that there are so many sweet, wonderful and kind trans-women here in Asia who just long for a REAL relationship with a man who will love her in a normal and honest way.

So may I suggest that you widen your chatting activities and take your time. But be prepared to "pick up the bill" if and when you find a trans-girl you hit it off with. Either by going to visit her or by inviting her to you. Very few Asian transsexual women have the funds needed for travelling.

H