View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

This is tough... Personally I have seen so many guys get taken by Internet Trans-gals it really makes me angry. The thing is I have seen guys get taken by trans-gals who weren't even Trans* or gals or even in the country they claimed. A few years ago I was a member of a site where these three cute Thai gals were working scads of guys. It turned out they were all one guy in Arazona.

My first thought is trust your gut. My second thought is to put Internet stuff in perspective. It seems that Internet relationships develop really fast and go from zero to love in a month or two (I've been there too). Think about what you would do if a girl you saw for a couple hours a week on a date started to ask you to pay her rent. Would you?

You have the option to give her money and hope for the best. That's an option and it could be the case. She may really love you and happens to be in a super dire state right now and is looking for a little help. Personally, I've been is super dire straits and I would never ever think of asking anyone I had never met face to face to help me out.

I guess my point is, I have seen the aftermath of a broken-hearted guy who had his dreams shattered. Be aware when a gal asks you for money when the nature of the relationship is not economic.