View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

I have hard about and seen the impotency thing from drugs before, it has to be expected, but i think there are exceptions for various reasons.

Take Danella Foxx for instance i have a few videos of her where her cock is s hard as rock slapping her tool against her belly, really hot.
Then another with a girl i cant recall her name but she has made a lot of videos when she cums a very big load almost every time and its not fake.
Still i realize these are exceptions. They are just films after all.

Maybe thay have cut back or stopped taking the hormone treatment for a short while, i don't know as I'm a little ignorant on this subject of hormone treatment. I believe the hormones have to be taken for the rest of a tgirls life.
Maybe a tgirl could contribute a post and educate us all on the subject.

Actually that would make a very interesting dairy blog, a persons experience of wanting to transform herself into a tgirl from the early stages all the way to her last op, mabey there are some blogs out there someone knows of.

Then again the illusion of our fantasies would probably be shattered with all the traumatic detail, perhaps most of us here are better off ignorant and left with our silly fantasies?