Thread: Arab Spring
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
I just read an article in Dissident Voice by William Martin that confirms everything SMC has said. The article goes further outlining the collaboration between Zionists in Palestine and Germany to get German products past the German embargo. I knew the Zionists were a radical bunch of fanatics but I had no idea how ruthless they were and quite willing to pursue the goal of a Jewish state by ignoring the holocaust.
"Lenni Brenner puts it:
? of all of the active Jewish opponents of the boycott idea [of Nazi Germany], the most important was the world Zionists Organization (WZO). It not only bought German wares; it sold them, and even sought out new customers for Hitler and his industrialist backers."

Thanks SMC for bringing out the horrible truth about Zionism.
Is it any wonder, then, that the Zionists became so adept at applying the well-honed Nazi concept of collective guilt? Or that in the Second Intifada, they captured young boys who threw rocks at the occupier's tanks and systematically broke their hands, smashing them so they could never be used again? Or that at the same time they speak of "peace" they build settlements in newly stolen lands?

I support the dismantling of the Israeli state and I support the original slogan of the Palestine Liberation Organization for a "democratic, secular Palestine of Jews and Arabs living together." But even for those who support a two-state solution, and believe Israel has any interest in "peace" with its colonized, dispossessed, expelled Palestinian Arabs, I submit to you the following thoughts.

The Israeli settlement policy is a deliberate and cynical rejection of "peace" and any Palestinian state. It speaks to the ultimate objection, the Israeli's "final solution" (if you will): the complete dispossession of the Palestinians until they have absolutely nothing left. Even if you accept the claim of the pre-1967 territory as needed as a homeland for the Jews, nothing of the sort can be said of the post-1967 settlements. They are a land grab for cheap housing. They are payback for the support of evangelicals (who figure tremendously in keeping the American aid dollars flowing to pay for the Israeli Defense Forces and everything else in Israel). And they are simply an expression of the true face of Zionism and its criminal approach to the indigenous people of Palestine. They are about meting out continued suffering and deprivation.

The Zionists, with the help of the U.S. government and media, always try to stake out the high moral ground. This from a political movement that expresses its true ideology by halting ambulances on the way to take wounded civilians to hospitals, deliberately messy air strikes claimed to be "surgical," uprooting orchards and olive groves that pose no security threat (but that represent meager subsistence for the owners), destroying the water supply to the West Bank, curfews that make it nearly impossible for Palestinians to hold down jobs, warehousing food shipments from international aid organizations long enough to ensure that the food spoils ... I could go on and on.

Is it any wonder that young people growing up under such circumstances can be so easily persuaded to strap bombs to themselves and get on buses in Tel Aviv?

Whenever you see a U.S. television report about the civilian neighborhood in Israel, just beyond the Gaza border, that took a rocket from Hamas, remember that those people were placed in a war zone precisely so when they got bombed the cynical Zionists could shout about how the barbarian Palestinians fire on civilians. Meanwhile, count the civilian deaths in Gaza from deliberate bombings of apartment buildings, bombings allegedly to kill one Hamas leader at the expense of dozens of men, women, and children relegated to live there because their family homes were stolen at the point of gun!

Judaism's central tenet is תיקון עולם -- tikkun olam, healing or repairing the world. It is completely antithetical to Zionism, which usurps Judaism for destructive, criminal, murderous political purposes.