View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
What should be done with men who are atrocious kissers? ...

Is it due to some kind of mental illness?? The phase is slip someone the tongue, not ram them the tongue.

The frustrating thing is tho, why can't they learn??

Ohh, and get this.... You might be thinking, ohh guys get more experienced n better with age, but nooooooo, the 2 good kissers I've had were both the youngest at 20 n 19. I mean, if a guy can't kiss properly by the time he is 30 what is wrong with his brain?? ...
Anna, I know exactly what you are talking about. I am over 30, and I like to think I'm a good kisser -- which in my book means thoughtful and sensual.

You ask why men are not? Think about it. When they're kissing during sex, most of them are "thinking" (to the degree they're thinking at all) with their dicks. Good kissing requires thinking with the brain. You'd think the brain, being closer to the mouth than the dick, might win out in such circumstances, but never overestimate the power of a man's dick to rule his actions!

Let me show you how a man who knows how to kiss does it when I'm next in England!