View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light
Default Men who can't kiss properly....

What should be done with men who are atrocious kissers?

Kissing boot camp? Muscle relaxers injected into their lips and tongue? or should they just be put out of their misery like horse with a broken leg?

Normally, I don't kiss guys ever, but met a guy this weekend n decided hey why not... Well, it didn't take me long to remember why I don't kiss guys. lol

Why why why do guys think it's hot to kiss like they are eating your face off? I hate guys who suck at ur mouth as they kiss, and move thier mouth as fast as they can, like thtey are slurping up noodles or something, its not only unpleasant, but disgusting too. and then slicking thier tongue in ur mouth n just waggling it around. Why would they imagine for a second that is hot?? Is it due to some kind of mental illness?? The phase is slip someone the tongue, not ram them the tongue.

The frustrating thing is tho, why can't they learn?? I say to the guy after his first alleged kiss, to kiss slow, n gentle. after telling him slower about 3 times, he manages something that can be described at tolerable, so I think ok, then next try, total reversion to hungry pig style. Arrrghh!

Why is that out of guys I kissed there have been like maybe 2 good kissers? Not that there aren't girls who can't kiss to save thier life, but I've only had one girl who was an intolerable face muncher.

The big puzzle tho is Why?? Whhhhhhyy don't they realise how fucking AWFUL thier kissing is?? Even if I say, you kiss terrible, n give them tips they just don't learn! What are they thinking? When they were teenagers did they sit there n go, ok, i'm going to kiss this girl, should I do it slow n sensual, hmmm, no, what i'll do is move my jaw like i'm chewing on some gristle, and then just jam my tongue in her mouth and waggle it about like a policeman's truncheon, that will be really sexy, she will love it, especially when I start to suck like a hover.

Anyway, I'm going back to not kissing unless some kind of compulsory kiss testing is implemented.

Ohh, and get this.... You might be thinking, ohh guys get more experienced n better with age, but nooooooo, the 2 good kissers I've had were both the youngest at 20 n 19. I mean, if a guy can't kiss properly by the time he is 30 what is wrong with his brain??

Rant over....

Deposit thoughts here...