View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

purplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the roughpurplehead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
I can only speak from my personal experience, since it might not be so for someone else but I was chemically castrated for several years and decided to give myself a break from taking the pills and give my liver a rest and after about 3 months the libido came back, some of the penis size came back. I hated it and got back on taking the hormones.
I was taking provera initially which knocked my testosterone to a level lower than what would be considered low for a genetic female. My doctor said that essentially I had no testosterone. At that point I went on estrogen.
The provera caused me to shrink to the point that I looked like I had been surgically castated with the scrotum shrinking also. My penis looked like a button being sort of an "innie" rather than an "outie". When I started on estrogen I stopped the provera and slowly the penis and testicles regained some size but have stayed very small.
I've always preferred being very small down there and smaller is better. I've been on and off about surgical but my Dr. keeps bringing it up and will likely have it done this fall.
Is there any chance that we will get to see pictures of what you have described before it goes away?