View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARIES666 View Post

I would like to put "Wild, Wild West" (1965-1969) on the list, but it has been so long since I have seen it. It was a very imaginative
"western/action/comedy" series. Set in the old west, but the agents (Robert Conrad and Ross Martin) had very advanced weapons and gadgets. I think it classifies as "sci-fi", but others may disagree.
Wild Wild West is one of those shows that are in the grey area some consider it in the same area as Gunsmoke basicly a western, Other consider it a SCI-FI show due to like you mentioned the futurelistic gadgets and plots of the villians, I consider it a James Bond traped in the wild west but it is a fun show to watch, Oh i tend to like the old out dated camp SCI-FI shows over most of the darker hasher SCI-FI shows as the newer shows are geared towards FX and little story and i find most to be depressing, Just my opion Jennifer