View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jaideefarang is on a distinguished road
Cool Wrong.. uncut is safer

Heya.. Its way safer both for the person playing with someone who's uncut and for the person who is uncut. The foreskin is a natural layer of protection against infection/damage..

It seems, so many circumcised people push this 'unhygeinic/unsafe' angle becuase they lost their foreskin, and the dont want anyone else to have one either.. so they tend to talk badly of the poor old foreskin.

I even read a post saying it was a cause of cancer to have a tight foreskin.. R.HAR!!! who are they kidding?! "poppycock" as my grandmother would say.. (personally I prefer.. BULLSHIT!) - but thats an Aussie talking! Its simply untrue.

It takes an unhygenically natured person to not take care of their penis.. for example, do you think a cut guy who is unclean generally has a nice clean penis? hmmmmm... lets face it, if you're about to go down on a ladyboy and the smell aint right, its no different to a vagina is it? I love going down on a nice clean vagina, but no way in hell would I put my tongue inside one that was even just a bit on the nose (and they're worried bout foreskins?)

There are so many nerve endings in the foreskin.. so if you were circumcised you have lost so much of your sexual sensitivity. If you have phimosis or something, im sure when completely flacid, its quite probable you can clean inside it.

Ive avoided saying this, but ive never liked the look of a circumcised penis.. they most always look dry and a bit worn.. and that scar tissue.. gross!!!! Sorry if youve been knifed.. im really sorry for you! And I guess you have to learn to love what youve got..

I know circumcised folks have lost a hell of a lot of sensitivity to sexual pleasure, thats for sure.

But dont take down the foreskin or those who have one.. its Gods greatest gift to those born with a male appendage !!!!!!!!!!

... oh.. and i couldnt be happier that most LB's have gorgeous little penises with tight foreskins

Cody

(The concept of LB's.. "its wierd but it works"