Thread: Marriage
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypo_Dude View Post
I'm going to be honest. I love tgirls as much as I love women. To me, there's not much that seperates them. But, it all comes down to me wanting to have the traditional family. Having children the old fashioned way. I can't have that with a tgirl, so I'll simply never go out of my way to find a tgirl to marry.

However, I've never loved a tgirl. I've never really had much experience with them. If I did happen to fall in love with one, the answer may be different.
Are you suggesting that transwomen aren't women? Surely you realize that transwomen are female and therefore women.

It is possible to have a family while married to a transwoman. Adopt children and you will be able to have your family.