Thread: Baseball 2011
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu1989 View Post
Can't believe the Brewers and Cardinals are in the NLCS. I hate them both as I'm a Cubbies fan. Hopefully The Brewers win the NL and get beaten By The Tigers in the WS. I will go off the deep end if The Cardinals win the NL then win the WS. the Cardinals.
The Phillies lost just like they did last year, by lack of offense. I thought for sure they would have at least made it to the World Series. Sheesh. Poor Doc. Leaves Toronto hoping for a better offense, and just like when he pitched for the Jays, the offense pulls a disappearing act. He deserved better.

So the teams are now down to Milwaukee, St. Louis, Texas, and Detroit. I was rooting for Detroit against New York, so I will continue to root for them to win the World Series.