View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reissmartin View Post
ms. bionca thanks for the reply, yeah guess ur right actually im working as a nurse and im quite familiar with these side effects, but i want to know also how does it feel or work on the first hand.hehehehe am i really cute thanks
In my case, the physical stuff was important and all that and the initial drive to get hormone therapy - BUT taking estrogen and blocking the testosterone was like a weight lifted off my very being.

There are also emotional things that happen that were a welcome, if undiscussed part of replacing my hormones. I think people shy away from talking about it because the results can be very different from person to person and not as easy to describe or point out as breasts, hips, softer skin.

I have had the unfortunate position within the last year or so to have to choose between my HRT and food and I'll say the few months I went without estrogen were completely awful. It is subtle and slow and hard to put to words, but estrogen and testosterone blockers will likely affect more than your just your shape and where you store body fat.