Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Hank writes,

This is hardly "user-unfriendly and impractical". Rather, it is almost perfect in that it avoids creating a label, and labels are -- as we can read throughout this forum -- the source of so much angst and asinine thought.
But I do agree totally with your point. I think that we're all more comfortable with labels, however, the fact that it is even almost impossible to find a describing label for "a guy like me who likes a girl like her" is thought-provoking... maybe we simply don't exist??? There are terms for so many things - but not for a tranny-lover...

You can be heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, transsexual... but where does that leave me?

The entire problem is, that the term "sexual" is misplaced. A homosexual is someone who is sexually attracted to her or his own sex... a transsexual is someone who identifies as her or his opposite gender. Nothing to do with sexual orientation here.

And it all comes down to the fact that transgenderism is minority and no need to take us seriously. We're just so much freaks that the hetero-laymen (or homo-laymen, for that matter) cannot even label us correctly...

:-)

Last edited by hankhavelock; 05-17-2009 at 08:51 AM.