Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoWhatThenWhy View Post
I'm pretty sure this won't be a popular post, but I had to chime in. I think the reason some guys don't consider transgendered women "real" women is because they simply aren't. You may be a woman internally, but the term "real" is used to describe the gender we were brought to this earth with. It's like a person associating with a different race; no matter how much they feel they are that race inside, they'll never be.

On top of that, why would you want to be considered a "real" woman anyway? I think there's something special about being transgendered.

Meh, my two cents.
You are wrong. Transwomen are real women. Part of gender identification is in a person's brain. Just because a transwoman's genitals do not match what she feels or knows to be true does not make her any less of a woman. The definition you used is your own. That doesn't make it the correct definition. Your comparison of gender to race is like comparing horses to bananas. They are two completely separate things with no relationship, whatsoever, to one another.