View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DeaconBlues is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust1n View Post
Birmingham City University.

I plan on doing a masters in youth work afterwards so I can go into youth offending and youth justice.
Aust1n, I truly admire you for posting your real picture*, I wish I could do the same, but this world we live in is sometimes a very cruel place. People lose their jobs over things they post on their blogs, websites and Facebook pages.

I WISH I could say that all the narrow minded biggots and bashers and such do not matter to me, I WISH that I could say that nobody close to me is so narrow-minded as to hate me because I like this website, but these are only my wishes. The facts are that there are still a LOT of narrow-minded and hate filled people in this world who have a lot of influence and sway over my life.

I HOPE that you are not harmed by posting your face here, I really hope that nobody holds you activity here against you. But I wonder if perhaps you have taken a very grave risk in posting your face here... If the dean of the college or university you attend saw this here... are you absolutely CERTAIN they would not take action against you? What about some future employers? You say you wish to get work in "youth offenders" or "youth justice," seriously and sincerely I do HOPE you are successful in your career but tell me, do you think all of your possible future employers would not be alarmed if they knew you posted and read stuff here?

*I am assuming that you are a real person and that is your real picture.

Last edited by DeaconBlues; 11-11-2011 at 10:45 PM.