View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Despite the situation, I find myself succumbing to Ila's masterful fucking. I moan through the gag, my body tenses and arcs with each thrust going deep inside my ass, and I lift my rear end to help him go even deeper. In no time, my cock gets hard. Ila notices and moves me on top of him so that he can suck it; the sudden pulling out of his cock and shift in position makes me squeal in surprise, but I start moaning again when he takes my cock into his mouth.

My dear Ila shall be rewarded. I let him suck for a while longer. My breathing quickens, I tilt my head back... and unload a spurt of my hot cum. Each time I squirt into his mouth, I shake my cock with my hips and thrust gently into his face to get every drop out. By the time my cock is empty, I fall forward on his face, panting. I know I shouldn't be enjoying it at this time, with a camera pointing at us, but I cannot help it. Ila fucks and sucks like no other man I have been with. Even the thought of what we just did being uploaded to the net does not deter us.

It is only seconds later, when I glance over at the kidnappers, that I realise the camera is no longer running. Visibly amused by what happened, or maybe surprised by the fervour we showed, they are talking among themselves before the woman gives her latest order: Ila will suck the entire gang and I will be forced to watch. I suppose she wants me to get jealous, but if I can talk, I will tell her I am not. After all, Ila just sucked me dry. It's not like I can do any more squirting for a while.

Burly guy ties my legs again so that I cannot go anywhere. Tattoos tells Ila to kneel on the floor. When he does so, the kidnappers form a circle around him, with enough space between them to let me see what is going on while I sat on the bed. At almost the same time, they pull their pants down to their ankles, exposing four cocks in varying stages of erection. The hot fucking session Ila did with me must have aroused them. Interestingly, the woman appears to be the most turned on by it, which may be the reason she brings her cock to Ila's lips before everyone else.

"You will suck me first, then all the others." she tells him, "I want to see everyone's cum in your mouth, at the same time. Then I want you to swallow the whole load."