View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

I really don't know the answer. I would assume she is not on a high dose of hormones if at all. Thailand is well known for having some of the lowest-cost cosmetic surgeries in the world, with some very good doctors (and some really frightening ones also). So, it would be easy to assume that many Asian gals are going that route after they start to make some money.

Hormones take a long long time to see results, surgery is much more immediate. Young LBs who take some hormones for a few years, save up some money, take off for a month and get some work done should be able to get the results we see with the stars like Areeya.

On the other hand, I have known women to have amazing results on hormones. One gal developed large A-cups in 3 months and has noticed no change in her erection (yet). So, the human body can and will prove any speculation wrong if given enough examples.