View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
The hormones will...eventually eliminate erections and ejaculation
Shit! Oww Noooooo! That would totally kill the intriguing beauty!
I read a long time ago, in an article by Gia Darling, the on Hormones and off hormones stuff. Well how long does a Tgirl need to be on-hormones? And after how much therapy can she finally emerge from this hormone taking phase, ie, off hormones? Once she is off hormones, can she get erect or, come again? Or, are those good things gone for life?
Tell us, reassure our unhappy souls, good doctor Bionca... ...
Hormone therapy is slow and subtle in the changes it makes to the body and mind. Stages are measured in years rather than months for most women. The development of a feminine body is linked to the loss of erection. That is the more hormonally feminine a woman is, the less "functioning" her penis.

I never did the on and off hormone treatment. It is emotionally and physically taxing as I understand it. I have been taking hormones for almost 7 years. After the first year my skin was softer and I could see the body fat settling in different places. Three years I needed a bra because I had real breasts that one could see through clothes - I also stopped getting an erection in the morning (morning wood). As my body changed, by sex drive changed, as did my sexual responses, by 5 years to now I will get a sort of semi-hard. When I ejaculate it is a little bit of clear liquid, thicker than water, but thinner than cum.

Every woman's body is different, a friend from the Internet started developing breasts after 3 months, by 5 months she had a proper full A cup and was able to maintain an erection.

One can go off hormones and eventually regain use of the penis. Unfortunately, sterilization is perminant, so once a gal has reached the point of essentially 0 sperm production she can't regain that. However, use of the penis and loss of feminization go hand in hand.

The shock to the body when starting hormone therapy should not be minimized. It is rewriting the way the body does things on a fundimental level. Going on and off hormones reshocks the body over and over making it more likely for liver or kidney damage, blood clotting, and other problems with the Endochrine (sp???) system. There is also an emotional aspect to hormones that people tend to minimize.