View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
First of all, I do not accuse anyone. Do what you like and have fun because you have every right to do so. But Izzy is not a complex person that requires philosophical polemics: heīs just a boy. All the make-up makes him a drag queen and those are nothing more than men. He might have a very feminine face but his body is definitely masculine and sexual attraction is mostly focused on the body. I was using metaphors when saying "wig and lipstick".

I agree on this but sometimes itīs ambivalent like talking in euphemisms.

We have a famous actor and entertainer here in Austria called Alfons Haider. He is a man who sometimes dresses up like a woman in his shows and he is also gay. His boyfriend is in a relationship with him because he loves Alfons Haider and not the role he plays when he dresses like a woman. He has no two identities. He is Alfons Haider and everything is a role. Transsexual girls are not playing roles nor do they have different identities. And Izzy is just a boy with a role he enjoys.
For heavens sake guy's. Everyone chooses their own springboard. In my humble opinion, Izzy is attractive and has a gift of being comfortable applying makeup and being who he(for argument sake) desires to be. Has great photo opts and even if he (see above) is doing it to spoof horny guys or perhaps in preperation for a caberet, let us enjoy the times. At least this is HER shot at immortality. Go for it Izzy.