Thread: Self Facial ??
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cumtummy is on a distinguished road

i had my first self facial with 15. i immediatly wiped it off after i came and was quite disgusted. however, i liked to have a cock hanging over me filled with cum. cumming on my own face was rather humiliating but also a great turn on.

i soon found a trade off. i would not masturbate till orgasm but rather to the brink of it. i always lay quite till after midnight. my heart beating in anticipation. then i would positoin myself against a wall and slowly masturbate. always making sure not to cum. there's nothing more frustrating and no greater turn on.

finally precum started to drip down my cock hitting my on my cheek, nose, ear or whereever. this always turns me on. i feel cum running through my cock dripping on my face! i always had to check in the mirror how i looked. since i had no mirror in my room i had to go in the bathroom. great thrill.

i loved the feeling of little cum drops running down my face, over my lips, dissolving in the neck of my t-shirt. isometimes wore them in class, with little dried cum dropps sprenkled around the neck. i didn't think anybody would notice..., well never underestimate the others .

i love the feeling of being so exposed, probably with a buttplug up my ass