Thread: Self Facial ??
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo4Yayo View Post
Peppy and you need your own thread!!! I'll subscribe to your kinky naughty stories

I don't think my recollections of Peppy are worthy of a separate thread but it was an interesting couple of years, then his mother and stepdad divorced and that was that.
He was always willing to put on a show for me and I even invited a few trusted friends to watch him now and then. I guess the weirdest thing that happened was when his younger half-sister became part of the routine. I really wasn't ready for that when they surprised me with it. They didn't fuck but they did oral on each other and she sometimes played with his balls when he sucked himself. That just was not right. One time she put a candle in her pussy and on one occasion she put it up his bottom while she sucked him. Scary!
A few weeks before they moved away I asked him if it was OK if I invited a boy over to watch. He said it was OK with him. Well, there was this one boy, Larry, at school who I was pretty sure was gay. Larry and I worked on yearbook staff together. I was on the dance team and he was in the band so we shared pageantry participation as well.
So one day Peppy and I went over to Larry's house. We decided to go there because Larry's parents had driven up to some northern state for a relative's funeral and were to be gone for at least five days.
Not only did Peppy willingly take off his clothes and show off his ability to suck himself but he and Larry soon teamed up for some gay fun. It was Peppy's first time, I think, and watching the things they did with each other was certainly an educational experience for me!
Never once during my knowing Peppy and his half-sister did I ever get involved in their activities. I admit that I sometimes let him see my boobies and pussy as he did his act. His sister wanted to get close to me but I never allowed that either. One of my girl friends did get naked and mess around with Peppy once, and only once, and they didn't fuck. She let him lick her and she sucked him. He came in her mouth and she jumped up and ran into the bathroom and threw up. I admit I laughed. On the other hand, I didn't suck a guy until I was 18 so at least she was braver than I was. Later on after we'd graduated she told me she had finally sucked off a guy and that she was now really into it, swallowing and all. As for me I consider the penis to be part of the major food groups but it took a while to get to this point. I had eaten another girl's pussy before I sucked a penis and I like both.
That's about it for Peppy except that I did run into his mom a few years later. She said that the girl was still living at home and that Peppy had gone to live with his natural father, finished high school, then wandered away and hadn't contacted any family members for at least three years. Sad stuff.
When I look back on those days I become more sad than excited. I wonder if he and his sister were ever caught playing with each other or if one or both of them got into trouble with someone else.
See? Not enough material for a thread.