Thread: New and Looking
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEMALE_SEEKER View Post
You've expressed yourself in regard of who you are and who you want to be, and I am sure that you are all that you say you are, BUT, HAVE U ASKED YOURSELF WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN A GUY ??
I've thought about that quite a bit actually. I'm looking, obviously, for a guy who shares common interests and world-view. That's pretty basic and essential in any relationship, and where it should start.

Where it gets more difficult, I guess, is a guy who is willing to see past anatomy and try to get to know ME. I'm a silly, geeky, girl who can quote Monty Python, discuss politics, talk for hours on a wide variety of topics, rock house in most video games, and has a soft spot for kids and animals. A guy who can appreciate those qualities and be a companion in them.. mmm.

On the shallow end, I do take good care of myself. Estrogen tends to make gals chunky at the levels I started taking, so I'm in pretty good shape, and my guy should be to. There would have to be a physical attraction, tho I hardly have a "type". I'm also not really pressed either way about age.

I think the biggest issue facing guys who like T-gals is we know men... from the inside out.. we were with you in the gym in Hish School, we were your "buddies", we served with you in the military, etc. Even if I don't "get" how you all think, I know how you think. I can smell BS from 50 paces.

I don't have a set criteria for qualities I'm look for in a partner aside from humor (making me laugh is very sexy), ability to stimulate me mentally as well as physically, and a willingness to understand that I'm going to have some issues that most women never have.