View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Oh well, here goes my five post limit again, already...

My thinking went something like this:

Already, I am a member of a very small minority. I am almost thirty, and I've dated less than ten different people in my entire life. Most of these almost-relationships haven't survived the first week.

I just wondered whether or not, by removing my cock, I was shrinking my pool of potential dates. The answer to this poll makes absolutely no difference to what I need to do for myself. I need female genitalia, for me.

Why am I here? Basically, I'm bored, lonely and scared. I'm just looking for some human contact...

Understand me or not, please don't hate me. I mean no harm, and I'm a good person deep down x
Your poll options are all about the physical you and your cock. You ask about attraction. Personally, I am attracted first and foremost to the strength reflected in this part of what you write above:
The answer to this poll makes absolutely no difference to what I need to do for myself. I need female genitalia, for me.
The strength of conviction and the determination to do what is best for yourself, no matter what ... now THAT'S attractive!!