View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011
aw9725

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Of course I am looking for all that in the list. Problem is one particular poster getting upset when she reads I want the girl I meet to be very cute, also. It's like a struck a nerve with her or something. I don't get upset when a girl says she wants someone tall and handsome, or someone who has (insert famous personality's features).

31, going on 32. Oh yea, I had a rotten time in high school, no high school sweet heart, no senior prom, etc. In fact my first date ever did not come till I was smeggin' 20. Also, many g-girls don't bother waiting to build relationships, they just go and run off with anyone with the "Mr. Bad-Ass" vibe going on....you know the type....that guzzles a lot of alcohol, has skull & snake tattoos on his forearms, wears a lot of bling, does some sort of drugs, has been arrested at least once, and part of some no-name rock band that's never going to take off, and will end up abusing the girl both physically and verbally. Or in the very least o off with some stranger they just met in a club or bar. Least that's how it is like up here in Michigan.
I sense then that you know exactly what you want and aren?t really looking for any friendly advice or understanding. By the way I was born and raised in Detroit.