View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011
Hentailover

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKaiti View Post
How about this, I'll be a mercenary for hire. The city of London can provide me with an armored SUV and the following weapons and tools and I will do the job myself, free of charge, only because I enjoy law enforcement work and hate rioters.

1x M4A1 carbine with full auto mode
1x H&K MP7A1 submachine gun
2x M1911 .45 ACP handgun
1x M32 MGL six shot grenade launcher w/ tear gas and flare rounds
1x SR-25 sniper rifle
1x Remington 870 12 gauge shotgun with rubber and pepper rounds
1x Taser police gun with ~100 replaceable cartridges

I'll need enough ammo, magazines and 40mm grenade launcher rounds for all weaponry plus hand thrown tear gas, flashbangs and a variety of detaining tools such as LEO zipties and hand cuffs. I can solve the problem in about 48 hours. Because there is rioting in other cities I will have to travel so maybe up to 72 hours to end all violence. You can thank America.
Kitty I've never crossed a post with you but after reading this.... you are great! (you got a nice car too!) I can join too as a mercenary! (Love your arsenal! But for me I'd drop the Taser for a nice sharp Katana and the MP7A1 GL for a Nice 'n heavy SMAW Rocket Launcher) So we can solve this mess in +-24 hours! Stop the riots and everyone that survived (few) is happy again! Never underestimate the power of hardcore gamers!! -_-

Kitty I've added some rep. Ahh good sense of humor so rare to find in a girl!

Last edited by Hentailover; 08-09-2011 at 08:01 PM.