View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

hey yummy foot lovers, just letting you know its only 2 WEEKS to wait until my first JOINT mp3 with one of my female fans, Debbie. Its got a heels n hose theme at the moment, and is the first of many mp3s i will be doing with some of my feet-girl friends and fans. A new page 'Anna and Friends' will be open on my intro page to display all of the free mp3s to enjoy. Download and pretend you're at my beautiful femboy feet and a pair of female feet. Lots of interactive fun hehe.
As u know i do feet fetish in its TRUE sense, meaning for genuine affection and beautiful clean worship for feet, so strictly nothing rude hehe, so if you feet lovers have a fun scenario you think would be good for an upcoming mp3 with my many female admirers just message me and let me know. My second mp3 with Debbie is gonna be 'barefoot at the beach' with lots of sand between our yummy tootsies hehe.
Also my site is now officially 2 YEARS OLD!!! So happy Anna-versary to my site, and thanks for all the support.
Toe wiggles - Anna xoxo

http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com