View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough
Default Contacting Areeya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro DB View Post
I found some info on another forum that stated she regularly frequents a bar called "Cocktails & Dreams" in Phuket. I'm planning a trip to Phuket in mid-August. I'll report back after that.

Is anybody a member of areeyasworld.com? If so, is there any way to contact her through the website or details posted of her whereabouts? If so, please can you respond accordingly - it'd be worth a membership fee!
Just a thought that I'll toss out, though I could be waaaaay off about this. Having never been to Thailand myself, for all I know this isn't how it works or maybe this would be considered culturally impolite. But IF you're looking to pre-arrange a meeting with Areeya...and IF she does regularly frequent Cocktails & Dreams as you mentioned...couldn't you just contact THE BAR directly and ask them if she DOES show up there? And if they can confirm that, then couldn't they just put you in touch with her?

Basically all I'm suggesting is leaving a message with the bar...which in turn they'd pass on to her...and then she could get back to you as she pleases. Like I said, just an idea to toss out there. But no matter what, hope you get to live your dream and good luck meeting her!