View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default BSG "Personalities" (part two)

I like these humans/cylons

Admiral Adama....obviously!

Baltar....fascinating character...provided the bulk of the show's "comic relief" which was needed at times....narcissistic, vain, conceited..but "saw the light" eventually....he was just a pawn, really...

Starbuck....the "die-hard" fans of the old show were so pissed off Starbuck was a chick! The letters and emails they got! Turned out to be one of the best leading roles for a woman on TV! Her flaws very visable too! Who would you want backing you up in a fight? Funny, not too much outrage about the original "Boomer" (a black man) being replaced by an Asian woman!

Helo....probably the most honest, caring, loving person consistently throughout the entire series. And what he went through!! I doubt if I could have been as strong mentally as Helo!! Helo is someone I respect!

Athena/Boomer....okay, I have a thing for Grace Park!!

Doc Coddle:....not a major, major character...but he was in all 4 seasons...great bedside manner!

#6 (in all her "variations")....A modern day "Mata Hari"...er...wait...not modern day exactly...uh...World War One happened thousands of years after "BSG"...you know what I mean!

Col Tye....what a nasty s.ob. in first 3 sesons (kind of like Cavel in his hatred of humans). Funny how Tye became more human when he found out he was a Cylon!