View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default BSG "Personalities" (part one)

I do not like:

Gaeta...never did totally trust him...right from the start...for awhile he was becoming "likeable"...til he hooked up with "Zarak" what a selfish jerk he turned out to be! "When you lie down with dogs, you come up with fleas"

Tom Zarak...I hated him right from the start! Figures that the only actor from the old series got to play probably the most universally despised character in the show! :lol: (Hated even moreso than Caval)

Cavel....a totally unlikeable being of course...pure unadulterated hatred for humans, no mercy, not a drop of kindness (but Dean Stockwell is fun to watch)

Laura Roslyn....love/hate with her....loved her in the last season. But boy, she did some "questionable" things (as did most of the crew) in the first 3 seasons.

Admiral Cain....what an fucking bitch. I know she wasn't in the entire series.

I am very upset with:

Duella...It made me so mad when she killed herself! But I liked her up til then...For 3 1/2 seasons I liked her!!! I don't know what to do now, though! And wasn't Gaeta such a great help at her suicide?

Athena....for killing Boomer....I am sure Boomer and the chief would have made a life together on Earth.

Tyrol...for killing Tori (I am probably the only one who feels this way). Let's face it they all did bad things...including Tyrol!!

Next post...my faves!