View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

desirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the rough
Default The facts on fertility

While 'functionality' has in a limited way been discussed within one or two threads, I discovered that the subject of 'fertility' has not ever had a mention on this forum. Perhaps not all that surprising, since most posters here are members of the male gender. No matter how serious a transsexual woman's relationship with a man is going to be, fertility is unlikely to become an issue. Should she however choose to get involved with a genetic woman, things could be quite different.

I searched the net for information on the subject and found a report that seemed to make things clear, stating that hormone intake will destroy fertility permanently without exception. I have however since than come across a conflicting view. This particular person stated that through careful management of the hormone intake, fertility can often be restored in the same way as functionality. So, now I am confused and even more eager to know the facts.

Can anyone enlighten me on this matter? I am particularly interested in Bionca's view, since she is generally very well informed on subjects such as this one.

Diana