View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

LBLuva has a spectacular aura aboutLBLuva has a spectacular aura about

My first post.

The first time I sucked a cock was overseas while I was in the navy.

There was this feminine filipino guy I worked with...he liked to wear nail polish, makeup, and dress like a girl when he wasn't at work.

I ran into him out in town one Saturday and he invited me back to his place to hang out. He was dressed like a girl and I had an instant hard-on...I was so turned on, I couldn't believe it. I went with him and we started drinking. Before I knew it we were kinda drunk and his tongue was in my mouth and his hand was on my cock. Before long we were both nude and he taught me how to blow him. I loved it and I loved the taste of his cum! If you suck a cock, fellas, don't waste the tasty juice.

After a few weeks we also got into anal...taking turns being top and bottom. While I was stationed there, I probably blew him a total of like 500 or so times and screwed/got screwed half as many. He always reciprocated. We usually met every evening right after work for an hour or so.

Since then, I have always been a sucker (pun intended) for a nice cock on a feminine looking guy. I have yet to date a shemale, but that is in my future, I know. I know for a fact I will know how to please a ladyboy!