View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pedro DB will become famous soon enoughPedro DB will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Pedro DB
Default FemBoy - A Category Too Many?

I must admit, I hadn't heard the term FemBoy until joining this forum. My assumption was that it would apply to homosexual males who preferred to appear overtly feminine but didn't dress or want to be considered female - or to use an old-fashioned term "Camp". Still not sure...

As far as I'm concerned all the pictures on this thread are of Ladyboys/Shemales/T-Girls - or whatever you want to call them.

Here in Thailand Ladyboys come in all shapes and sizes - those without breasts simply have made the choice not to change their bodies as much as others or cannot afford the cost of hormones/surgery (yet). I know a number who are working very hard and saving for their tits.

I don't consider myself gay - I wouldn't want a relationship with homosexual male - but Ladyboys totally rock my world. Originally, I thought that a flat chested Ladyboy wouldn't appeal to me and would be just too much like 'a bloke in a dress'.

However, Mo, my current fave squeeze is totally flat chested and none the worse for it. She looks amazing in a dress and has the best legs I've seen in a long time - especially in her 'killer' red stiletto heels. Facially, she looks very similar to Areeya in the shot below and has similar colour but shorter hair.

So, my thoughts are, why muddy the waters with yet another category for Ladyboys? There are many flavours available in the Sweet Shop - It's "up to you" (as they say in Thailand) to try as many as you can and see which ones you like best
Attached Thumbnails
Areeya-desktop-16-lite.jpg  

Last edited by Pedro DB; 07-20-2008 at 09:44 PM.