View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

When Shawn stepped out from behind the position I sharply sucked in my breath and then exhaled slowly. She is incredible and incredibly gorgeous in her sailor's hat, too tight blouse that nicely shows off her pretty boobs, and her short skirt revealing a generous amount of her toned, shapely legs. I am more than delighted with the whole sailor costume when she twirls around giving me a look at her firm, little bottom and her pretty ladycock.

I refasten the collar around Princess' neck. "It's time to meet your guests on a more personal level, Princess," I say with a broad smile.

I draw Shawn in next to me. With her leash in my left hand, my right hand on her smooth, warm bottom, and my cock so hard it's standing straight up I head for the bedroom door and the orgy that is surely taking place downstairs. "I wonder what I'll have Princess Shawn do first," I think to myself. "And I wonder what our beautiful hostess is thinking."