View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Our little scenario is going better than I thought possible. This is the first time I’ve been in such a position of dominance and I’m quite enjoying it. Red has done everything I’ve told him to. I wasn’t sure that he would stop what he was doing with Sonia. Nor was I sure he would willingly accept the butt plug. He has definitely earned the privilege to orgasm that he so very much wants.

Princess is playing her role to perfection. I smile inwardly when she pleads with me and says that she won’t drop her butt plug again. I run the tips of the cat lightly across her legs and up towards her ladycock.

Trying to look stern I say, “I know you won’t, Princess, because you’re going to be good from now on.”

I continue to trace lines across her body. Both Red and Sonia are kissing and licking Princess Shawn’s breasts. I watch Red’s hand slide down his Mistress’ body to her cock. His hand curls around her treasure to stroke it gently.

Red looks up at Sonia. For the first time I see what has surely been building since we first left the stage. There is a genuine look of affection between those two. I instantly decide to facilitate their growing attraction.

I start to run the tips of the cat over Sonia. She visibly shivers. Then Red asks for permission for Sonia to kiss Princess Shawn. “Permission granted,” I say.

While still holding the cat I position myself on my knees between Princess’ legs. I brush the whip across Princess and then Sonia and then Red. I lift high and off to one side. I give it a quick upward and then downward snap surprising myself and the others that it actually made a cracking sound. I fling the cat off towards the table with the toys. My three playmates heave a sigh of relief.

“Kiss your Misress’ cock, Red,” I command. He immediately moves his head to kiss the tip of Shawn’s ladystick. His lips cover the head. Princess moans audibly despite the fact that Sonia’s lips are on hers. I bend forward so that I can kiss and lick Princess’ thighs.

The pleasure is almost unbearable for our hostess. It’s also frustrating for her as she can’t touch or caress any of us. She can only receive touches and kisses. Red had switched from kissing Princess’ cock to sucking it. Sonia had gone from kissing Shawn’s soft, warm lips to kissing her neck, throat, and shoulders. I had moved up towards Shawn’s treasure kissing her inner thighs all the way.

As wonderful as our current actions are it’s time to change things around a bit. I lifted my head and said, “Red, it’s time to release your sub from her cuffs.”

Red let go of Princess’ cock and while lying on his side he stretched up to undo Sonia’s handcuffs. As he moved he let go of Shawn’s cock. She was hard again and her cock bounced once when it was released from Red’s mouth. At the same time Red’s own rock hard cock was completely exposed.

The sight of two stiff pulsing cocks oozing pre-cum was incredibly erotic. I couldn’t resist them. I leaned forward to take Shawn’s cock in my mouth. I slid my lips down over it until it was fully into my mouth. I backed off and let Princess’ ladycock slip from my mouth with a popping sound. I switched over to Red’s cock and took him fully into my mouth. I was initially amazed at how big he is, but that was soon replaced by the pleasure of sucking him and tasting his slippery pre-cum.

I only gave Red’s cock a few slow sucks before I heard him moaning. I quickly let go of him. He was about to cum and his first orgasm wasn’t going to be in my mouth. I switched back to Princess to give her throbbing treasure a couple of sucks.

I let go of Shawn and looked at Red, who was still gasping from his almost orgasm. Sonia had stopped kissing our hostess and looked back at me. I repositioned myself. When I was braced steadily enough I lifted Shawn’s bottom. I slid my cock back into her. The tightness of her was equisite.

While still looking at Red and Sonia I said, “Take off Princess Shawn’s restraints. All of them.”

The two rushed around undoing the cuffs and knots from around Shawn’s ankles and wrists. As soon as they were done I said, “It’s time for your reward, Red. You may now fuck Sonia.”

The look of gratitude on both their faces said it all. They really did have a deep affection for each other and now they were going to consummate their relationship.