View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Snowball Fight

On Christmas Eve, lower Michigan had over a foot of snow overnight. Kirsten, having grown up in Indiana had never seen anything like that before. She was so excited about it, almost like a little kid on Christmas morning. It continued falling throughout the day and after opening gifts and having dinner with my family we had the house all to ourselves while they went to visit friends that afternoon. No one was expected back until much later that night.

“I wanna go out and play in it Andy. It’s so beautiful! C’mon get your stuff on and let’s go outside! Maybe we can build a snowman.”

Still half asleep from being up all night I have difficulty finding my coat and gloves as I struggle to get ready. She is dressed and out the door almost instantly. She looks so sexy in her tight jeans, knee high boots, ski jacket and earmuffs. It is still snowing gently and the snow falling on her long blonde hair is adorable. She smiles at me then disappears around the side of the house.

As I go out into the backyard I feel something hit me in the back. It’s a snowball. I hear giggling then turn around and manage to duck as another comes my way. She’s got quite an arm. “Bet you can’t get me!” she says and throws another one. I return fire but she dodges them easily. Quickly it turns into an all out “war” and after about 20 minutes I have to admit she may have the upper hand.

Running around the backyard laughing like a couple of big kids, Kirsten says “Try to catch me baby…” If you have read any of the previous stories, you know she also played football in high school and is quite athletic. I didn’t realize how fast she was and it’s a while before she decides to make a run towards me. Instinctively I react just like she was an opposing player. There’s no way she will be able to get past me now (besides something tells me she “wants” to get caught) and I gently “tackle” her. We both go down in the deep snow and somehow she ends up on her back, me on top of her, between her legs. In the cold her body feels so warm and I can see her erection through her very tight jeans. Giggling she puts up a “struggle” and says “get off me!” Pinning her by her arms I kiss her then she kisses me back—hard. “I love you Andy.” “I love you too Kirsten.” We both know what we want to do next. Kirsten says “Don’t you think we’ll freeze our asses off? My butt’s already starting to get cold through my jeans!”

I’ve got an idea. The backyard has a high privacy fence so no one can see us. Unzipping our jeans our hard cocks spring out and touch. It feels electric. “Hey, Andy… why don’t you take your coat off and I’ll take my jacket off and put them under us?” We both have sweaters on underneath and with all the activity we really aren’t that cold. We kiss again and start to jack each other off.

“Fuck that feels so good” she says. “God baby, whatever you do, don’t stop…” I say. We slowly stroke each other’s hard cocks. Gradually speeding up. We are pretty good at reading each other by now and it’s not long before we are both approaching orgasm. You have closed your eyes and I can tell you are in your “zone.” Even fully clothed you are totally hot. Together, our bodies tense then relax as we cum. We try to not make too much noise but at least a few moans and “God’s” and one very loud “Oh Fuck, baby!” get out. We just hope we made the neighbor’s Christmas if they did hear us. There was a nasty old couple that lived there when Stephanie and I were in high-school and they were never friendly to her (yes they knew she was trans) so I don’t give a damn. Our cum looks yellowish against the white snow and you say “That was awesome. But we’re gonna have to clean this up baby.”

It feels really good to lie there together in the snow. The heat from our bodies keeps us warm and like always I feel so close to you Kirsten. Eventually we go back in the house and spend the rest of Christmas snuggled up in front of the fireplace watching “A Christmas Story” and sharing a bottle of Jack. When my relatives get back they ask us what we did while they were out. Looking at me, Kirsten says “Wellll… we had a snowball fight!”

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 12-26-2016 at 10:01 PM.