Thread: Fetishes
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

techno883 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTS View Post
I have to agree with you techno. The small blemishes like a birthmarks or moles just adds to the seduction and individual. I have a few freckles expecially when I tan. One small birthmark and a noticeable freckle on my back. I have somewhat freckly shoulders One freckle on my neck and that's it. Other than that I am pretty boring looking without makeup, but ain't we all? I do have one scare from falling when I was really young on my left brow but shape my brows enough that it is just a tiny scare under the eyebrow.

But I have been thinking about a mall heart on my ass cheek and a small rose on my ankle. I have thought about a tramp stamp but nah. Not really me.

I do have a scar though that is more or less round from a long while ago. One ex was really dominate and liked me to feel extreme pain. He tied me up to a bed frame really tight and spread eagle. My hands and feet were actually turning red and he decided he wanted to burn my arm with cigarettes. The bad part is that I actually let him. He wrapped a hundred dollar bill and told me that I would burn before the bill would. Yes that was extremely stupid because now I have the burn scar about the size of a quarter just below my wrist. But what could I do? It seemed to turn him on and I was actually scared that it may not be enough pain. I am sub so spanking, ropes, forced anal, forced oral and so on is good for me but I only went out with him one more time and made an excuse to leave early.

But tats? I would get a tat just for my boyfriend and no one else. It would totally depend on where he wanted it as long as my panties would cover it, other than the ass cheeks of course because I love thongs. But one good turn deserves another though. But even on the ass, no one should see it unless I allow them too.
LOL Thanks Jamie TS, you brought up another 'fetish' of mine I overlooked, feet. It came to mind when you mentioned a small rose on your ankle. Just another spot I prefer not to permanently 'mark'. One thing we all have to remember is, a 'tat' is forever. It grows old with you and often, not as graceful. The idea of 'forced' oral, anal etc. excites me, if I'm not on the receiving end. While I'm somewhat against my love partner (or fantasy lover) having tats, I have a tat of two x'd 'marching' hammers on my upper arm.