View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default The Chair Arrives

We are both off this week and late yesterday while we were watching football the doorbell rings. Kirsten excitedly says “Omigod, I bet it’s finally here!” We go to the door and I sign for a large wooden crate with very little identification on it. It’s pretty heavy and it takes both of us to get it into the living room. We have to use a crowbar to open the crate but it is well worth the effort. The chair is exactly as advertised and the look and smell of the heavy black leather straps and seat is a real turnon. It looks big enough to hold either one of us. I am already thinking about all the fun we’re going to have with it.

Kirsten is so excited she is almost like a little kid. “God, Andy, I can’t wait for you to put me in this thing. Where do you want it to go, baby?”

“Well I think the two of us could get it down to the basement. That’s always been our ‘playroom’ anyway. I’m not sure we want it out in the living room when guests come over unless you were thinking of inviting ila and Shawn.”

“We could put it in the bedroom” you say.

“I’m afraid we’ll start using it to throw clothes on and stuff.”

“Yeah you're probably right, Andy. Let’s get it downstairs. Then I want to try it out!”

Once it’s in place you sit on it. You are wearing old sweats and your hair is up but you still look sexy as hell. “Wow. I had no idea. There really are a lot of straps. I bet you could keep someone in this for hours. I don’t see how anyone could escape.”

You fasten one of the body straps and say “It feels great. Let me go get ready.”

Returning, you are wearing a very tight pair of black shorts and a white tank top cut off just above your breasts. You have brushed your long blonde hair and lightly covered your body in oil. “I can see you are as excited about this as I am, Andy” looking at my hardon and giggling. We kiss for a long time and I can feel your cock getting hard inside your shorts. Kissing your breasts, I work my way down to your cock and very lightly suck it. Just enough to keep you on edge. Saying “I’m ready baby.” You sit in the chair while I work on strapping you in. It takes a long time. I do your wrists, arms, and ankles first then proceed to the thick straps than go around your thighs and body. There are also straps that go between your legs and as I tighten them I pull your shorts down so that your cock and balls are totally exposed. Finishing up, I tighten the straps securing your body very tightly. You say “I want it as tight as you can get it.” The very last strap goes around your neck. I’m a little worried about anything around the neck but you say “It’s OK. You don’t have to make it tight enough to choke me. I love it, Andy. God I feel totally like I’m your slut. Fuck I can’t move at all!”

Your nipples are very hard and I attach the nipple clamps that we ordered with the chair. I ask if it feels OK. “Hell yes, baby.” Then gently we kiss for what seems like forever as I stroke your cock. As you struggle against the tight straps you moan softly. “Fuck, Andy, you can do anything you want to me, I mean it. This is better than that ‘spy torture’ game we played a few weeks ago.”

One last detail… Taking several feet of soft bondage rope I wrap it around your balls and the shaft of your cock. Then I tie the head of your cock to attachments on the chair. I give your balls a playful squeeze than ever so lightly tease the head of your cock with my fingers. Smiling at me you say “I’m really in for it this time, aren’t I? You know I totally trust you with my life Andy. Christ, I’d die for you baby.”

“I love you Kirsten. You know I’d die for you too.” “Yeah, I know you would Andy. That night on the motorcycle was really dangerous. But you totally trusted me not to wreck and kill us both. That meant so much to me—that you trusted me—and also the sex which was amazing. I’ve always wanted to do it while riding with you and I know how careful and serious you are. I’ll never forget it, baby.”

We kiss again very passionately. I explore every part of your bound body. There’s nothing that isn’t accessible and there’s nothing you can do except sit there. Your cock is hard and straining against its restraints. The precum is flowing and every so often I lightly stroke it or else use my mouth and tongue on the head. Sometimes I give your bound balls a gentle squeeze. You are so tightly held you can’t even move your hips. Under the black leather straps I can see your muscles strain. You close your eyes and lie back against the chair and moan. In almost a whisper you say “I love you Andy.”

Time passes quickly and it’s been several hours that you’ve been in the chair. For quite a while now you have been pleading with me to let you cum. Soon, baby. Very soon…

We look into each other’s eyes and I know it’s time. Gently I untie your cock and take you into my mouth. I go to work on on your beautiful cock slowly sucking and teasing you. Gradually this builds into a steady rhythm. Your breathing becomes shallow and regular and I can feel your orgasm building. This time I’m not stopping. I continue sucking you, then as I feel your body tense you explode into my mouth. As always your cum tastes great. I swallow as much as I can and the rest gets all over the seat of the chair and on the floor. You pull hard against the straps and say “Ahhhhhhh…” Then your body goes completely limp. Unlike other times, you didn’t scream or say much as you came. It’s like you were in your own world. I wondered for a second if you had passed out. When you “come to” you look at me kneeling between your legs and say “That was the most incredible orgasm I’ve ever had. You know I can’t do anything for you tied up like this. Why don’t you get yourself off baby. It’s OK. I want you to cum all over me.”

You look so sexy strapped to the chair that still kneeling between your thighs, I start to jack off over your amazing body. It doesn’t take very long and I shoot my load all over you. You sit there still strapped to the chair covered in cum as I collapse with my head in your lap holding onto you. We remain like that for a little while then I stand up and we kiss for what seems like forever. “I love you Andy.” “I love you too Kirsten.”

Undoing the straps I help you up from the chair. Our basement is totally finished and we have a guest suite with a Jacuzzi, so rather than go back upstairs we make good use of it. We put on a couple of the bathrobes we keep on hand for guests. I go to the bar and make us each a Jack and Coke then we snuggle up on the sectional and watch TV. Eventually we drift off to sleep.

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 11-22-2016 at 01:38 AM.